Renowned for its prosperity and global standing, here is an enticing opportunity for Residency by Investment in Australia. As an affluent nation, it boasts remarkable development, a diverse cultural fabric, and an exceptionally high Human Development Index ranking. Australia extends its citizens a superior quality of life, substantial economic freedom, and robust safeguards for civil liberties and political rights.
Australia offers a Residency by Investment program with numerous advantages, including an elevated standard of living, a vibrant multicultural society, and unwavering political, social, and economic stability.
With an objective and merits-based immigration system, the country ensures predictable outcomes for aspiring residents. Additionally, employers are mandated to contribute a compulsory 10% superannuation or pension, providing long-term financial security for individuals.
The Business Innovation and Investment Program encompasses four visa streams, each offering distinct opportunities:
1. Business Innovation Stream: Individuals must pass a points test and demonstrate a successful business career, including a minimum business turnover of AUD 750,000 and net assets of AUD 1.25 million. They must also maintain substantial ownership and management of an Australian business while residing in the country for a minimum of one year.
2. Investor Stream: Individuals must pass a points test and commit AUD 2.5 million to a complying Australian-managed investment fund for the duration of their provisional visa. They are required to reside in Australia for at least two years.
3. Significant Investor Stream: Individuals must invest at least AUD 5 million in a complying Australian-managed investment fund during their provisional visa validity. Additionally, primary visa holders should spend an average of 40 days per year residing in the country.
4. Entrepreneur Stream: Individuals seeking this visa must obtain endorsement from a state or territory government and reside in Australia for a minimum of two years.
These temporary visas provide a direct pathway to permanent residence after three years, subject to meeting specific residence and investment or business turnover criteria. The initial visa granted is valid for five years.
Residency by investment in Australia has positioned the country as one of the most sought-after immigration destinations globally. Each year, a significant number of High Net Worth Individuals (HNWIs) choose to relocate to Australia to benefit from its exceptional quality of life and appealing environment.
The Australia Investor Stream Visa program offers a pathway to permanent residence through a three-year investment-based residency program. Notably, the program also allows applicants to apply for citizenship in Australia after completing four years of residency, presenting an opportunity for long-term settlement and integration into Australian society.
25.69 million (2021)
Australian dollar (AUD)
Discover a prosperous future in Australia. With a stable economy, high living standards, and endless opportunities, Residency by Investment in Australia is your pathway to success.
Benefit from a robust economy, political stability, and a world-class lifestyle. Access global markets, enjoy top-tier education and healthcare, and embrace a multicultural society.
Secure your family’s future by gaining residency rights and a path to Australian citizenship. With a strong international reputation, your investments thrive in Australia. Don’t miss out on this chance for a brighter tomorrow.
To be eligible for the Business Innovation and Investment visa in Australia, applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
• Obtain a minimum of 65 points on the business innovation and investment points test.
• Demonstrate proficiency in English language skills (or pay the Second Visa Application Charge).
• Be under 55 years of age, unless a waiver is granted by the nominating authority.
• Reside in Australia for a minimum of one year.
• Have access to an extension stream, which allows for an additional two years of visa validity.
• Receive nomination by a State or Territory government.
Meeting these criteria is essential to qualify for the Business Innovation and Investment visa and pursue business and investment opportunities in Australia.
The Global Talent Independent Program offers a streamlined and direct route to permanent residency in Australia for highly skilled executives, businesspeople, entrepreneurs, and professionals.
Its primary objective is to foster the growth of Australia’s innovation and tech economies, while simultaneously creating opportunities for local citizens through skill transfer, innovation promotion, and job creation. The Australian government is actively seeking the most talented individuals globally in ten future-focused sectors:
1. Resources, energy, and mining technology
2. Agricultural technology (agtech)
3. Defense, space, and advanced manufacturing
4. Financial services and technology (fintech)
5. Health industries and medical technology (medtech)
6. Circular economy
7. Infrastructure and tourism
10. Quantum information, advanced digital technology, data science, and information and communications technology (ICT)
To qualify for the Global Talent Independent visa, applicants must possess international recognition and prominence in their field. They are required to provide evidence of exceptional achievements throughout their career.
Furthermore, they must demonstrate how their expertise would greatly benefit Australia and show no difficulty in obtaining employment or establishing themselves in their area of specialization within the country.
Additionally, the program also provides opportunities for PhD graduates and select PhD students who are close to completing their thesis, provided they can showcase exceptional talent and international recognition within a target sector.
The Australian visa application process adheres to a well-structured framework based on laws, regulations, policies, and legislative instruments. Alongside visa application legislation, the Department of Home Affairs possesses authority to cancel visas, conduct compliance and monitoring exercises, regulate the professional migration agent industry, and facilitate the legal review of visa decisions.
For individuals outside Australia, certain visa applications must be assessed by an immigration attaché at the nearest Australian embassy, while others are processed by an immigration office within Australia. The Department of Home Affairs is actively transitioning towards electronic online lodgment for all temporary and permanent residence visa applications.
Processing times for visa applications vary significantly depending on the specific visa category, but typically span around 12 months. The Department of Home Affairs follows a priority processing tier, whereby visas that offer greater economic benefits to the country (such as skilled visas) are assessed more promptly compared to those with comparatively lower economic impact (such as family visas). The Department regularly updates its online service standards, providing information on application time frames.
Australian visas are now electronically linked to passports, eliminating the need for physical visa labels to be affixed. Furthermore, Australia offers an online portal that enables individuals and employers to check the visa status and any applicable work conditions of visa holders.